TOC – Wednesday keynote -Â Who Needs You, Big Publishing? Â How Authors Can Own Al Rights and Make More Monday – Scott Sigler
- every word he’s every published is completely free, unabridged, everything – the whole story, he puts the decision process on the consumer to decide if his content is good enough for them to purchase
- he has his own website, facebook, twitter, mySpace, etc. Â – all with a good number of followers; constant connection with his audience which he can stay in front of
- His book ANCESTOR – put out in April of 2007
- he had already given it away for free, but it was now for sale online by a small Canadian publisher
- he topped the charts in his genre on Amazon
- this success has led to more books, more paperbacks, hardcovers, etc. Continue reading TOC- Who Needs You, Big Publishing?