Earlier this week Byron Shattuck, Director of Business Development for Emery-Pratt, stopped by Wright State to visit with us. I was able to have a quick interview with him to discuss the ebook offerings available from Emery-Pratt and discuss the implications of a used ebook market and the most popular business models in our industry.
More on Emery-Pratt:
- book distributors since 1873
- over 9 million titles in print/e formats in the Emery-Pratt catalog
- work with ebrary, EBL, and MyiLibrary platforms or individual publishers
- multiple business models available, including patron driven
- public, academic, and hospital library content