If you are in the business of writing, producing, selling, distributing, marketing, managing, or curating ebooks and digital content, consider partnering with NSR. Our portal reaches large numbers of professionals around the world looking to enable reading in digital format, inspire new norms, and encourage us to do more with ebooks and econtent. This includes librarians, educators, authors/writers, content developers, publishers, distributors, and IT, marketing, and sales professionals.
We are especially supportive of leading-edge e-learning tools and platforms transforming what is possible with education today; innovative products and services raising the bar higher for the written word, and initiatives bringing content to underprivileged communities and spread reading beyond institutions and libraries.
The NSR Advantage
In an effort to help readers easily navigate the wealth of content on NSR, we do not post standard ads on our site. Our readers do not see pop-ups and are not distracted by ads while reading. Our mission is to remain the trusted source of information and inspiration for book and library professionals in ways that compel them to think about new possibilities with digital content. When you partner with NSR, you become part of that mission.
Here are some ways in which we can leave a mark together. If you are interested in joining forces with NSR, you may:
- sponsor a series of thematic articles exploring relevant topics or emerging trends, to be published on NSR and distributed widely through social media
- sponsor a series of interviews with innovative leaders (e.g., librarians, tech entrepreneurs, emerging presses, independent authors, etc.) to be published on NSR and distributed widely through partner channels
- co-produce white papers on topics relevant to your organization, to be written by NSR contributors and published on NSR and promoted through social media
- sponsor webinars covering a wide range of ebook and econtent topics and issues, including, for example, the effectiveness of existing and emerging business models (e.g., partnership with ALA)
- sponsor online classes on ebooks and econtent for librarians, researchers, and educators, taught by NSR writers and contributors (e.g., partnership with Onetius)
- co-create panel discussions at book fairs and library conferences, with NSR’s contributors as moderators
- help us launch groundbreaking initiatives that bring ebooks and econtent to people outside institutions and libraries and/or outside affluent cities and countries (e.g., Free to Read initiative)
- help us promote independent authors and independent publishers (e.g., partnership with BlueInk Review)
Please contact Director Mirela Roncevic at email@example.com for more information on sponsorship and partnership opportunities.